1. “practice of professional engineering” means any act of planning, designing, composing, evaluating, advising, reporting, directing or supervising that requires the application of engineering principles and concerns the safeguarding of life, health, property, economic interests, the public welfare or the environment, or the managing of any such act; (“exercice de la profession d’ingénieur”) PEO Act 2. A practitioner shall regard the practitioner’s duty to public welfare as paramount, (Code of Ethics) In this essay you should:
1) In the introduction state the above two points in your own words. Be sure to provide appropriate citations.
2) Follow this with a general discussion on the implications of these points in the engineering design process.
3) Finally, give one or more examples to reinforce what you have said in your general discussion.
4) Conclusion Some extra instructions are available. The essay should be between 1500 and 2000 words, 12 point font size, 1.5 line spacing, and 2.54 cm margin all around. Paragraphs should be clearly identified either by indentation, or by separation with an extra line. The cover page should identify the title, course number, student name, and student number.
#Practice #professional #engineering #practitioner #regard