Research the World Health Organization’s (WHO) ranking of the world’s health systems.
Step 2: Post a response to the discussion board.
- In your post, address the following prompts:
- What measurements are used by the WHO to determine health rankings?
- How does the United States compare in health rankings with other developed nations?
- How does the United States compare in health rankings with developing nations?
- In your research, what did you find to be the two major differences between the health care system in a developing nation compared to the U.S. health care system?
Step 3: Read and respond to two other students’ posts by Friday at 11:59pm MT.
Read other students’ posts and respond to at least two of them. Use your personal experience, if it’s relevant, to help support or debate other students’ posts. If differences of opinion occur, debate the issues professionally and provide examples to support your opinions.
In addition to your original post, be sure to provide a meaningful response to at least two of your peer’s posts by Friday night at 11:59pm Mountain Time. Cite any sources in APA format.