Chapter 4 Findings and analysis
• Provide clear and logical presentation of the findings or results of your research, sighting corresponding examples/ instances from your collected/ generated data o These might include tables, graphs or other diagrams
• Ensure your results correspond with your stated research objectives/ research questions, or hypotheses (if applicable)
• You might want to consider integrating this section with Chapter 5 (below) or it can be a standalone Chapter.
Chapter 5 Discussion and Evaluation
Provide an analytical/ critical discussion of your findings/ results aimed at addressing your research objectives or answering your stated research question(s)/ hypotheses.
o Refer to any diagrams, questionnaire results, graphs, etc. discussed/ presented in the Results/ Findings Chapter
• What are the implications of your findings?
• How do your findings link with existing research?