Use the packet below to guide you in completing the Instructional Plan. Also, you may click on the link for biographies to find texts you can use for this activity. You will need to create an account to see the texts.
Please use this activity with your group of students that you are with for field hours. Add an artifact from that experience. Please read through the instructions.
- RED 4325 Bio-Pyramid Instructional Packet .docxActions
- BiographiesLinks to an external site.
- B.E.S.T. for ReadingLinks to an external site.
- ESE Accommodations List for Lesson Plans.pdfActions
- Accommodations for ELL students.docActions
What to upload (you may upload everything in one doc, or upload it as separate documents):
1. BioPyramid Instructional Plan with Cover Page
2. Student Artifact(s)- at least one is required
3. Three Level Reflection