Throughout this course we have been focusing on the sales, sales presentations and strategies needed to be an efficient and effective salesperson. This presentation brings together all the information learned throughout the course. Instructions:
• Review the attached sample presentation.
• Create a PowerPoint presentation, including the following:
a. Title Slide
c. Prepare a slide for each unit based upon the subject material for the unit. You may choose to include the information from the Unit assignment.
Unit 1: Relationship-Building Techniques and Strategies
Unit 2: Social Media Techniques and Strategies
Unit 3: Creating Efficient and Effective Communication Messages
Unit 4: B2B and B2C Relationship Building
Unit 5: Product Life Cycle
Unit 6: Consultative Selling
Unit 7: Effective and Efficient Sales Presentation
Unit 8: Trends in Selling and Qualities of a Salesperson
Include at least one reference per unit.
• Using the Notes section of PowerPoint, write the narrative as if you were presenting the information to the class.
• Submit a PowerPoint document in APA format.
• Maximum 10 slides in length, excluding the Title and Reference slides.
• At least eight resources, excluding the textbook.