- Read quickly through the case (in the attachments) one time to get an overall sense of the material.
- Read through the case again, carefully. Make written notes as you read.
- Evaluate how strategic concepts might inform key decisions or suggest alternative solutions
- After formulating an initial recommendation, evaluate the case again to help assess the consequences of the actions, solutions, processes, etc. you propose.
Please don’t limit your analysis to the case information provided. I strongly encourage you to find external sources with more current information, data, issues, etc. to improve your understanding, analysis, and final recommendations.
In the following outline are the requirements for the completion of your course project.
You must use the Management and Marketing Analysis, but the Economics and Finance Analysis might vary per case (optional).
Listed is the Course Project Outline to follow:
- Problems or Issues Identified
- SWOT Analysis
- Management Analysis
- Marketing Analysis
- Financial Analysis (Optional, if applicable)
- Economic Analysis (Optional, if applicable)
- Action Plan/Recommendations and Suggestions to Management
- Works Cited
Proper MLA/APA citation must be used for all documentation of sources.
Please complete work on the Course Project Template and save it as a Word Document. Thanks!!