· Ashcraft v. Tennessee, 322 U.S. 143 (1944)
- Personal Evaluation, by answering the following:
- What are the overall conclusions of the case?
- What are the overall implications from the case as it relates to the subject-matter therein?
- Do you agree with the conclusion of the Court? Why or why not?
- If you disagree with the conclusion, how would you decide the issue differently and why?
- In the cases that follow, on this issue, how has the law changed, if at all? (I.e. If your case is about searches and seizures, what other cases are discussed in the text that discuss how the law has evolved in this area?)