For your assignment, you are to create a performance appraisal process and an instrument to measure and evaluate employee performance. You may use a template from an online source, but you must customize it to evaluate the performance for a specific position. For example if you want to evaluate a marketing director position, you will need to make sure you are measuring relevant criteria with the form or template you create. You will need to include the information below in your paper.
- Identify and explain the steps in your performance appraisal process.
- Identify and proactively address the challenges that impact managing your performance appraisal program.
- Explain how employers use discipline to manage employee behavior.
- Identify and explain the tools and resources that you will use to create an effective performance evaluation program.
- Create a form or instrument that measures the specific job you chose to evaluate.
Your response should be a minimum of two pages in length for the introduction, performance plan, and explanatory information; the minimum page count does not count the title and reference pages. You will need to use two external sources in addition to your textbook to support your plan (for a total of three sources). No abstract is needed. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting is required.