Topic #1 – Subject Matter Experts (SME)
Your subject matter expert (SME) likely plays a role in the design and development of training. What role (if any) should the SME play in the implementation of the training? What factors might impact this role? Be sure to use at least two resources from the class.
Topic #2 – Implementing a Positive Learning Environment
It is important to ensure that everyone receives equitable access to training opportunities and that everyone has a positive learning environment. Think about your target population from the TNA Assignment 1. Now think about diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) — Diversity, which is often perceived to be about perspective, representation, tough conversation, and supporting inclusion. Inclusion prompts answers about creating environments conducive to feedback, supporting diversity, and being open. Equity can be described as fairness, sameness, and valuing diversity and inclusion. How is your training taking DEI into consideration? Be sure to use at least two resources from the class.
- ADDIE Implementation Stage: Implementation of ADDIE or (https://elearningindustry.com/getting-know-addie-implementation)
- Implementing Training: Conducting the Training with Learners Implementing Training or (http://managementhelp.org/training/systematic/implementing-training.htm#prep)
- Subject Matter Expert: Is it necessary for an Instructional Designer to be a Subject Matter Expert?: Subject Matter Expert or ( https://elearningindustry.com/is-it-necessary-for-an-instructional-designer-to-be-an-subject-matter-expert)
- Best Practices: SME Best Practices
- Pilot Testing: Pilot Testing During Implementation “Strategy and Tactics for Pilot Implementation in the ADDIE Model,” Journal of GXP Compliance, Volume 12, Number 2, January 2008, pp. 12- 19. by Gordon Welty.)
- Evaluating Training: Evaluating Training or (https://trainingtools.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/evaluating-training-and-having-fun)
- Kirkpatrick Evaluation Method