Using the CSU Online Library or another reliable webpage, locate a case in which an individual was falsely convicted of arson. After reviewing the details and the unit content, write a case study that includes the following elements.
- Describe the case and the fire.
- Outline the misinterpretations of data to include physical evidence that were utilized in the conviction process.
- Identify any spoliation that occurred and how it could have been prevented.
- Explain how the data should have been interpreted.
- Conclude your case study by explaining how your public safety organization can learn from this case.
Your case study should be a minimum of two pages in length, not including the title and reference pages. You are required to use a minimum of one outside source. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.