Your progress report should be 1-3 pages in length and include the following three major elements:
PART I. A well-written paragraph that states in detail what your topic is. Be sure to clearly link your topic to both technology and society/societal trends.
PART II. A well-written paragraph that identifies the type of presentation you plan to give (e.g. slideshow, written materials, podcast, YouTube, etc.). Your presentation should be creative, engaging, and informative. Remember that in the last week of class, YOU become the teachers. Think about your audience and how to present material in an interesting and clear manner.
PART III. A preliminary outline that shows what will you address in your presentation. You may provide an actual outline, or describe in words the approach you will take. Use the rubric for the final presentation to help you structure your outline. Your outline and presentation should include the following components:
· Define your topic, linking it to technology and society
· Trace the history of your topic
· Describe how your topic compares to at least one other culture
· Identify relevant policies related to your topic
· Discuss future trends related to your topic