Comparison charts are graphic visual representations of information, knowledge, or data to present information concisely and clearly. The intent of graphics is to assist the audience with understanding the data presented.
Create a comparison chart using the template below, which is based upon the unit’s readings and learning materials. Identify the main reasons an employee may choose to leave an organization. The chart should also identify the theories on job dissatisfaction and the workplace plans and policies that will impact the selected reasons. There should be no less than 3 and no more than 5 reasons listed in the chart. In addition to the completed chart, your response should include a minimum of 4 pages of supporting analysis of the terms that you selected for your chart and include the following:
- A thorough examination of each reason you chose
- A discussion about why each theory, plan, and policy is significant and relevant to the reason
- Identification of the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities (SWOT) of each theory, plan, and policy selected and their impact on the identified reason
Choose 3–5 topics from the following to complete the template (Saylor Academy, 2012):
- Mismatch between job roles and employee skills
- Lack of professional growth and development
- Issues with pay equity between employees
- Micromanagement of employees
- Unfair treatment of employees
- Presence of poor communication
- Heavy workload of employee
- Lack of work–life balance
- Low overall job satisfaction
- Feeling unappreciated as an employee
(Please see UPLOAD File to view the assignment Template)
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.