- Write a 2–4-page EXECUTIVE SUMMARY to accompany the PowerPoint presentation that provides additional context to the results of data analysis.
- Include APA-formatted in-text citations where appropriate.
Submit the recording of your presentation and the executive summary in the assignment area.
The numbered assignment instructions outlined below correspond to the grading criteria in the scoring guide. Presenting Statistical Results for Decision Making Scoring Guide, so be sure to address each point. You may also want to review the performance-level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed.
- Evaluate the data collection, measurement, and analysis tools and techniques used in the data analysis.
- Interpret statistical results used in the data analysis.
- Present statistical results used in the data analysis to support a health care recommendation.
- Recommend a solution based on results of the data analysis.
- Use media and technology to convey ideas and information.
- Write clearly and concisely, using correct grammar, mechanics, and APA formatting.
Your executive summary should also meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Write clearly, accurately, and professionally, incorporating sources appropriately.
- Length: 2–4 pages.
- Resources: Include sources where appropriate within the template, adding reference list on the last page.
- APA format: Cite your sources using current APA format.
- Font and font size: Times Roman, 12 point