- Read “The Legacy of Henrietta Lacks” (Links to an external site.) and consider the following questions. This is an example of the final research paper to be submitted in Module 8.
- Who is the audience?
- What is the topic and purpose of this article?
- What are three medically intriguing main ideas of the Henrietta Lacks case?
- Now, select a historical figure who has had a significant impact on modern-day medicine.
- Research the life, career, and medical contribution for your selected historical figure.
- Gather a minimum of three credible resources to use in your research paper.
Citation: Johns Hopkins Medicine. (n.d.). The legacy of Henrietta Lacks. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/henriettalacks/