Read the articles below and answer the following questions:
Answer the following:
1. Describe the major differences between bullying and conflict.
2. What are the things Leaders should DO in conflict resolution?
3. What are the things Leaders are suggested DON’T do in conflict resolution?
4. Describe a situation where you were either the victim of bullying or witnessed someone else being bullied. What made this situation bullying vs. conflict?
5. As a Leader witnessing the situation described in #4, what could you have done to promote resolution?