Reflect back to the health information system you proposed in Week 1. Before any health information system can be successfully implemented, there must be a team of experts who understand the vision and mission of both the health care organization and its stakeholders. Strategic health care leaders are positioned to propose system upgrades and/or implementations that can withstand inevitable organizational changes. Health information systems’ leaders understand that data is the overall management of the availability, usability, integrity and security of the data. From your weekly readings, choose at least three health information systems’ leaders and/or stakeholders, and define their role in the implementation of health information systems.
All the following topics must be addressed in your paper:
1) Compare and contrast the limitations and opportunities in enterprise-wide data. Defend your technology infrastructure’s ability to support organizational leadership and end-user needs.
2) Explain the economic impact of your proposed system acquisition.
3) Predict the impact of quality improvement as it relates to your Health Information System Case Selection attached.
The Breached vs Uncompromised Data paper Formatting:
· Must be two to three double-spaced pages in
· Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
· Must use at least at least three scholarly or peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text.
· Must document all sources in APA 7 Style
· Use the template attached to complete the paper