In at least 750 words, or 3 double-spaced pages, prepare a case report that addresses the following:
- Based on the case study provided, respond to the following questions:
- Identify and differentiate the symptoms from the signs in this patient.
- What is the personal and social history of our patient?
- What is the family history?
- What results do you expect to find in the tests ordered?
- What are some complications the patient is suffering now?
- In regard to the patient’s mother’s breast cancer:
- What are the four mechanisms of cellular adaptation? Explain.
- What is the general classification of neoplasms according to their tissue of origin?
- How would sickle cell anemia induce ischemia? What are the differences between ischemia and necrosis?
- What are the differences between sickle cell anemia and leukemia? Compare their pathophysiology, symptoms, signs, and lab results.
All references must be cited using APA Style format. Minimum of 3 Sources
Please review attached case study as well as grading rubric