Prompt: Select the organization you would like to analyze in part two of the final project using the following resources: DBHoovers, ProPublica, or American Hospital Directory. Present your proposal to the instructor for approval to ensure that you will have access to sufficient financial information on the healthcare organization to complete the final project.
In your proposal, address the following elements:
- What organization is the focus of your report?
- Analyze the organization by identifying the sub-industry or type of organization it belongs to (e.g., home care, hospital) and the financial background of
- Is the organization you selected a nonprofit or for-profit?
- Finally, considering the sub-industry your organization belongs to, what kind of impact do the economic principles of demand and market/consumer
behavior have on this organization’s financial statements? For example, do the statements reflect a spike on revenue during the winter due to increased
injuries and accidents related to ice?
- Support your proposal with a minimum of two cited sources.
Guidelines for Submission: Proposals should be 2–3 paragraphs, double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Your proposal must also follow APA formatting and all resources and references should be cited appropriately.