Professional Dispositions Statement Assessment
Complete the “Professional Dispositions Assessment” to inform your “Professional Dispositions Statement.”
In 250-500 words, write a reflection that addresses the following:
- Your personal professional disposition statement.
- How your self-assessment supports your professional dispositions statement.
- Reflects on how you have grown in your professional dispositions throughout your program of study, supported by specific examples.
- Discuss the connection between professional dispositions and the Model Code of Ethics.
- Steps you will take to improve where necessary.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Submit both the professional dispositions statement and assessment.
Include the reflection in your “Professional Teaching Portfolio” under the section “Teaching Resume and Statements.”
Attachments Professional Dispositions Assessment.docx