Several Big Data Visualization tools have been evaluated in this weeks paper. While the focus was primarily on R and Python with GUI tools, new tools are being introduced every day. Compare and contrast the use of R vs Python and identify the pros and cons of each. Provide an example of both programming languages with coding examples as well as your experience in using one or both programming languages in professional or personal work. If you have no experience with either language, please discuss how you foresee using either/both of these languages in visualizing data when analyzing big data.
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources Use proper citations and references in your post.
Refer to –
Big Data Visualization: Allotting by R and Python with GUI Tools. (2018). 2018 International Conference on Smart Computing and Electronic Enterprise (ICSCEE), Smart Computing and Electronic Enterprise (ICSCEE), 2018 International Conference
Predictive Forecasting and Data Growth Trend in Cloud Services. 20200213 2020.
Universal File Virtualization with Disaggregated Control Plane, Security Plane and Decentralized Data Plane. [s. l.], 2020.