Case Study 13 topic is from your textbook: Insider Trading at the Galleon GroupAnswer questions 2 and 3:
- What are the implications of sharing confidential material information? Is it something that would affect your decision about how to trade a stock if you knew about it?
- Do you think the secret investigation and conviction of Rajaratnam and other people in the Galleon network will deter other fund managers and investors from sharing nonpublic information?
A case study gives you the opportunity to review Business Management concepts and apply them to a specific scenario. The analysis should be in summary form and in proper APA format.
- With a minimum of 2 full pages and at least 3 academic sources, prepare a summary analysis of the assigned case study.
- The first paragraph should identify and summarize the key point(s) or problem(s) presented in the case.
- Then type and answer each question posed at the end of the case.
- Describe, at minimum, five specific principles from the chapters that can be applied to the case study. Identify each with bold font.
- Try to relate important concepts to a personal experience. Give examples from your own experience that either reinforce or go against the class concepts.
- How can a manager use and apply what you have learned from the case?
- You must use at least two additional resources (your text and two others for a total of three) to support your thoughts. Be sure to properly cite your references.
- All papers must be submitted as a document through the Case Study Drop Box. Assignments must be prepared in .doc, .docx, PDF, or .rtf format.
APA GuidelinesFor the purpose of written case study assignments – all papers must be in proper APA format which includes at least the following:
- A separate Title page including the Case Study number, the case title, your name, the college name, and the course name.
- All papers must be double-spaced, with a Times New Roman, Courier New, or Arial size 12 font.
- All paragraphs must be indented 5 spaces.
- A separate References page listing all your sources. References must be properly formatted, double-spaced. References to websites must be hyperlinks.
Always use the text as a reference – that is where the case study information originates. Be sure to properly cite your reference(s) within the body of the paper.