For this discussion, you are to pick one video from a reputable site. Examples of reputable sites include PurpleMath, Khan Academy, Whiteboard Math…
The video you select must cover one of the following topics:
- Dividing Radical Expressions
- Simplifying Radical Expressions
- Rationalizing Radical Expressions
After viewing one of the videos, offer a brief synopsis of its contents.
- Identify the most important piece of information you learned in the video.
- Locate, identify and comment on the area in the video you feel could be explained better and offer an alternative explanation.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.