Imagine that you are a teacher leader and you have been asked to supply ideas to a selected school district to help it transform into a learning organization with more effective leadership practices. Select one of the following practices: engagement, curriculum development, or assessment, to compare and contrast the benefits and shortcomings of this practice in a learning organization and learning community.
- Select one of the following practices: student engagement, curriculum development, or assessment. Compare and contrast the benefits and shortcomings of one of the practices of a learning organization and a learning community.
- Using DeWitt’s Program Logic Model, create a program logic model to transform this practice for a K–12 school.
- Describe three or more benefits for students and staff of becoming a learning organization.
- Use three sources (no more than five years old) from material outside the textbook to support your writing. One source must be from the textbook. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. For support creating your slide presentation, view this Strayer Writing Standards slideshow. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Propose changes to a school’s or department’s teaching approach to improve surface, deep, and transfer learning.